Tuesday, May 27, 2008

existential day dreams of the dragon

I b the wisdom of god born to live out mathematics. I was born on the wisdom god day of justice u now equality. I’ve created a holy-day out of the wisdom god day of every year.
Every wisdom god day I return to ask myself if I am being wise, in accordance with allahs mathematics and if what I born is whole…..
No doubt this queen is qualified to absorb and transform borning nations and nourishment for all those to catch a gander in amazement.
… and I have more fun in my head than most have in thier daily lives… I dunno if I should b proud of that or not… my existentialist self says its all the same no matter how u slice it.
I b the wisdom of god that borns paradise….
Peace
Faa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"… and I have more fun in my head than most have in thier daily lives… I dunno if I should b proud of that or not".....

you should be proud, i do too am I am :-)