Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The notebook is back, they gave her a new motherboard (how traumatic), lost my ac adapter, gave me a universal in the meantime, poor lil pakistani boys(bredren!)at geek squad are overworked and underpaid.

updates on downtime
my brilliant daughters (who are realizing God,7, and building on her way to born,8 goin on 9)started thier own business... we'll be launching the website soon... I'll keep you posted

my brilliant son (who is clearly doing the knowledge to his cipher,10)has discovered that he "thinks" he is smarter than his teacher. (He might be actually) telling her that the work he's doing is hard while he goofs off and breezes thru it in the last 5 minutes of class... problem is...he shared his plan with me... and while I absolutely understand his genius plot and executed it myself thru-out school, I may have to be a kill joy and rectify this situation... still thinking about how I can make it known without the teacher feeling manipulated and my son feeling betrayed.... I'll keep you posted

CrabDragon had a long talk with herself and admitted to having commitment issues (were a lil sideways and backwards so it can take time for the obvious to be voiced)

we (me and the other 6 bitches) have been very busy cutting lineoleum (chinese woodblock traditions)and refurbishing furniture (sanding,painting)in the house.

I did damn near write (yes hand write) half of my memoirs...and I'm not going to share it with you....because I'm sure there are at least 30 more good years to go

CrabDragon is considering the notion of meeting SuperGod and letting her eyes lead her out of her cozy shell... I'll keep you posted.

Poetry is for suckas. just kidding...maybe.(don't hit me)

No comments: