Friday, August 1, 2008

I've kept a journal for as long as i can remember... and every few years I go thru and reread and tear out pages to save and throw the rest out... also nowadays or for the past few years I've started to write differently... everyone has an aka, mostly this is to prevent the stalkers from going crazy... only I know thier true Identity and that way I can share it and call it fiction (well sometimes it has only happened in my mind but those are just as real as anything else)... I've introduced a few of our characters like the matrix encylopedia - a wiz at data collection, processing information digital and analog and spitting it back out in whatever translation you need - shes a sage. knowledge seed buddha -hood supastar and enlightened manchild , crabdragon - the socialite introvert enigma... you'll meet the rest sooner...

No comments: