Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random patterns (not a title, just an observation)

I’m goin thru something… can’t put my finger on it yet, a mentalmorph(metamorphosis) maybe, bornutruth this seems to be a lifelong transformation….

Transform
Transform
Transform
Plateau…..
Transform
Transform
Transform
Plateau…

I can (and absolutely do) remember the many moments of epiphany that started a transformative process as well as the earthquake that came before the plateau…

the plateau is contemplative, data sort, analysis…internal translation.
The epiphany is auric orgasms in undefined space.

I’m wary of sharing my internal language as there are always references to unspoken truths and inside jokes (some only known to me) layers, stratum, substratum, dimensions that seem to go on forever so much so that even the crabdragon can lose herself in it… and forget.(6:14)

I travel a lot (3planetsingemini)…. Travel is good. keeping direction... Who’s right angle do I use to measure? Mine seems to take rights into spirals. (15:36)

Will he ever come inside? Even inside where its dark there is always at least the subtle glow from the firy orb out there. (thinking of 6:10)

I had planned to build on equality, my equality today is to share those innerterminals. equality is as equality does I spose.

Sense
c.1400, "faculty of perception," also "meaning or interpretation" (esp. of Holy Scripture), from O.Fr. sens, from L. sensus "perception, feeling, undertaking, meaning," from sentire "perceive, feel, know," prob. a fig. use of a lit. meaning "to find one's way," from PIE base *sent- "to go" (cf. O.H.G. sinnan "to go, travel, strive after, have in mind, perceive," Ger. Sinn "sense, mind," O.E. sið "way, journey," O.Ir. set, Welsh hynt "way"). Application to any one of the external or outward senses (touch, sight, hearing, etc.) first recorded 1526

No comments: