Wednesday, July 30, 2008

***disclaimer****I am in a good mood today :-D just jokes & truth mixed up into blogorama... and I have cleaned up my language and washed my mouf out wit soap... pardon self if I have offended anyone.

pessimism drives me *bleeep* crazy... and yes I'm about to complain about complainers.

this is where i sit to talk to you-->
(what a mess!)

let me clarify, no matter what your problem is or what your observation is its your fault. I didn't say the circumstance was your fault, I said whatever your problem is. You have a choice in how you react and how you digest whats thrown at you...people and thier judgments aren't the problem, the problem is that they won't identify that what they are seeing in others is based on thier own experiences and judgements about themselves. I could go on a tangent about how you create your reality and actually I am in my head...anyway...how dare you *bleeeep* renounce someone elses divinity, what the *bleeep* do you expect all those folks you passin judgement on to do but to pass judgement on you... how dare you assume that because you "know" (whatever you know) that they don't have somethin to offer you... self righteous, self centered, self absorbed.....

I know I know... this is a note to self. ;-) my judgment is always on those who pass judgment, I oughta kick my own a@@ (behind). ha!

besos
faa

No comments: